Monday, December 5, 2011

And The Holiday Parties Begin

A few days ago Mama and Mr. Munch visited Grandma and Grandpa's house. Grandma got tired of having no baby toys, so she sent Grandpa to the store.

Uncle J helping to put the toy together.

Ok, so I do what then?

Mom's attempt at an artsy shot. Didn't turn out quite how she expected.

Mr. Munch also got a new onsie from Grandma. He wore it the next day, but there he was too pooped to host a party that night. At least, that Mama and Daddy knew about!

Who's in charge of the Cheetos?!

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.

Next in the adventure of solid foods was carrots. Not Mr. Munch's favorite, but also not his least favorite. It took a couple of days to get used to the flavor and texture, but then we found a method of eating the Mr. Munch could get behind.

My food, my spoon.

I'll get this, don't worry.

You can't have it back, though!!

So for most of carrot time, Mr. Munch "feeds" himself. Mama puts carrot on the spoon, Mr. Munch grabs the spoon en route, and together they guide it into his mouth. Hey, if it gets him to eat his veggies, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment