Saturday, November 26, 2011

Aaaand we're back!

So many pictures to catch up on! This week was a fairly busy week for the Munch Family. Lots of things to do, places to go, and people to see! Most of the pictures taken were during our down time, though.

Mommy, turn the sun down.

Mr. Munch has enjoyed his new foods this past week. We had squash...

I like squash!

Daddy feeds me squash.

Daddy also feeds me my bottles. His hair is fun to play with.

I also eat bananas!

Bananas are not my favorite food.

Mr. Munch is doing better with naps. He goes down well about as often as he doesn't now. When he wakes up, it's usually as a happy baby. Sometimes he'll be so quiet that Mama won't even realize that he's awake!

You're easy to talk to, bunny.

Mr. Munch also use his high chair to play with toys and watch Mama while she moves around the house cleaning.

I'm so glad I'm not a big person!

Because we haven't had one in a while, Mama took her next alphabet picture.

E is for Eating toys!

On Thursday we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house for Thanksgiving. Mama made Mr. Munch a special Thanksgiving onsie. It's a turkey made out of his handprint.

Mama feels pretty clever about my cool new outfit!

You can keep your turkey. I have Grandpa!

Mr. Munch figured out yesterday that if he opens his mouth, Mama puts food in! This makes eating a little bit messier, though, because he's also figured out how to push food out of his mouth too. We haven't gotten to fingers in mouth, however, and for that Mama is thankful.

I loooove sweet potatoes!

In the afternoon, Mr. Munch had nekkie time.

The pattern of the blinds looks really cool on the ceiling.

I like nekkie baby time!

I also like my foot. It's pretty tasty.

Today was Munch Daddy's day off. The Munch Family spent a lot of time hanging out together. Mr. Munch was so excited to see Daddy that he didn't want to take any naps. This resulted in a cranky Munch and an 8:30p bedtime.

Go away.


No comments:

Post a Comment