Monday, April 16, 2012

Standing Up In The World

Today was Munch Daddy's day off, so the family spent a lot of time hanging out together. Mr. Munch has been doing a lot of experiments with this whole "standing" thing.

Daddy makes a great jungle gym and great standing support.

It was brought to my attention that I forgot to introduce a stuffed animal yesterday! So today I would like to introduce Mr. Munch's puppy! 

I can see you better from up here.

His puppy vibrates and sings when his head is pushed. Though he needs help turning it on, Mr. Munch likes to tickle his hands and feet when the puppy is on.

Sing me the song of your people.

When nap time is suggested, Mama is swiftly overruled with looks of adorable pleading and "oh please" attitude from Daddy.

Nap time is so overrated.

Though the past couple of days have been fairly warm, this evening got rather chilly. Mama found a one piece sweatsuit to put Mr. Munch into. 

Mama's boys are too cute!!!

Tomorrow will be the debut of Mr. Munch's number pictures! I haven't figured out how I'm going to do that, so tomorrow will be a surprise for all of us! Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment