Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

I was hoping to have this posted by Tuesday, but alas my pictures wouldn't load fast enough. Therefore, you may expect another post this evening to catch you up on Wednesday's planned outing.

This post is to catch you up on the New Year weekend. Now, I know what you're thinking. "Mama, this is not a good way to start the new year. You've already broken your resolution!" I know, I know. *hangs head* But what wasn't done, well, it wasn't done. So moving right along. On December 31st, 2011 Mama and Daddy had some friends over to celebrate the new year. While Mr. Munch stayed up waaaaay past his bedtime, he was passed out before midnight. On January 1, 2012 the Munch family went to visit family on Daddy's side.

Not quite sure what to make of his cousin (who is making funny faces).

When dinner time came, Mr. Munch was giving Daddy a hard time.

Sike! I'mma eat my bib instead!

Oh all right. Mama's glaring at me so I guess I'll have a bite...of my bib! Haha, got you again!

The next was a chill and unwind day for the Munch Family. Because Daddy's classes start this week (kind of...one class on Friday...) his work schedule is extremely minimal, so we enjoyed having him around the house! Playtime has gotten rather silly sometimes these past few days.

Is that a monkey?

This is what I do to cheeky monkeys!
(He was taking great pleasure in whipping the monkey around by it's hair.)

This morning Mr. Munch came into bed to help Mama wake Daddy up. He soon got bored, so Mama handed him a Tic Tac box with a couple of candies left inside to shake around. (Yes, he was supervised. No, he didn't get any candy.)

It makes a funny noise when I turn it like this...

I must examine it in full sunshine.

This is so cool!

Mr. Munch has also been working very hard on sitting up all by himself. Though he still has balance issues when he reaches over to grab something, he is enjoying the new freedom that comes with being able to sit up.

I can see everything! Now I'll be sure that I don't miss a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment